Sunday, March 27, 2011

C4K Summary Post


SB
It would be a chef that cooks at a very fancy place. If that was someone that has worked there for a long time, like  five years. Then they would be so good at it. Thats a pro. They would be so good. That’s a pro. They would never get fired. That’s a genius at cooking.  They would be rich.
I agree with you to a point, people who have been trained at what they do are usually very good at their jobs, but then again you must think about the people who have natural talents and choose not to go to school for it and as a result cannot get a job doing what they love. So if you have a talent, start working on it, go to school for it, and become a pro. If you work hard you can be a pro at anything you put your mind to. Good luck! Keep posting
Rayden

Rayden pack your bags your going to your Cousins house’ Mum screamed from the deck I could just hear Mum say ‘YES’ then I screamed ‘YES’ at the top of my lungs.
As I was waiting for my cousin to come to my house I played Madden (NFL) 2009 with my favourite team, The Steelers. The reason I like them is because of Troy Polamalu, I think hes the best player on the field he is a great interceptor and tackler.
After I played about 5 games my nan got to my house. As quick as I could ran to the door and opened it and my nan ran up to the door and greeted me with a big hug. I waited for about an 1hour while Mum and Nan gossip .
Still waiting to because of all the traffic arrive at my cousin’s house in Glen Field. I finally got to his house I sated for 1 week unfortunately he got sick and went to my nan’s house I was cousin lease for 3 week’s.

I love holidays too! Some people ask me why I think going over to my cousins house is so much fun, but all I have to say to them is that it is better than staying at home by myself. I like the Steelers too! So what do you think you will do next holiday to make it even better?

Kayley

Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved the song “Noah’s Ark.”  As I grew up, I learned “The Hippopotamus Song.”  I learned both of these songs at school.  These songs are like twins!  They both sing about the animals that God has created.  These songs also make me feel very enthusiastic.  I feel this way because they explain how God creates the animals, and later, saves them from the flood.  These songs reminds me of my faith in Jesus Christ.  I’m a church-going, little girl and always will be!

Thank you for posting your inspirational post . It is very interesting to hear your point of view. What other christian songs do you enjoy listening to? What is the hippopotamus song? I’ve never heard of it. Thanks for your post. Keep blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment